In order to wire the Nissan car stereo speakers, you'll need to understand the basic installation requirements of speaker wires. While the configuration of your speakers may vary, the installation of wires will be the same.
Things You'll Need
- Stereo receiver Left and right
- stereo speakers (additional
- speakers optional) Speaker
- wire Connectors (optional)
- Wire stripper Tape measure
- Determine where the speakers will be placed. Measure how much wire you'll need to run and purchase the correct size wire. Run string where the wire will be for the most accurate measurement.
- Strip the ends of the speaker wire. You'll need about 1/2 inch of wire to connect the terminals. If you're using bare wire, be sure to twist the small strands together to prevent them from shorting out the speaker. If you're using add-on connectors such as pins or banana plugs, connect them to each strand of wire.
- Be sure the Android car stereo's power is off and connect the speaker wire to your receiver or amplifier. Use the outputs for the specific speakers you are connecting, and connect one strand of the speaker wire to the negative output terminal and one to the positive. Some speaker wires may have one side marked or color coded as positive or negative to make connection easier.